Tuesday, March 13, 2007

one more try

Help, I'm trapped in blogger land. ssc Now I'm out of limbo and can compose words that actually appear on the page. I, of course, have no idea how this happened.
After all these false starts I have no idea what to say that is intelligent, nor can I find the spell check. This is vaery important for a dyslexic soul as myself.
I had this idea that I wanted to blog. I do not think this is a very good idea.
I can write poety, mysteries, in my daily journal, and all sorts of things, but
I do believe that blogging is out of my league.
Dear gentle blog reader I found the spell check. Perhaps, with all my spirit guides and with the aid of my blogger friends I will accomplish this task. It is like climing a mountain, because it's there. Alas, dear reader, I can't make it work. It no go so good.
I am a psychic, spritual advisor, writer. I am happy and complete only when writing or doing tarot's. I live inside this strange world of my imagination, plots, mystery ideas, scenes that must be made into words of poetry and journaling. I see these wonderfyul scenes or words above peoples heads as I observe what they are doing. Everything I see becomes a story, a plot. Poems are the worst, because I see just a tiny little scene and have to write it into a poem so that others might see what I see. Of course they don't see what I see. It is almost impossible for two people to see the same way. So they will ask all sorts of question, that I, the poet, think is expressed in the poem.
What does that make me? An ego soul? A crazy lady? A dreamer? Only time will tell, or more blogging. Except, I got into my blog space this time. Will I suceed again That is the great mystery. Tune in tomorrow. Time will tell if it gets published on my blog, which keeps disappering, and this might be lost in space.

The sorceress.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Yay! You're finally here in blogland! I'm proud of you for hanging in there. I've read all your entries, and I think you'll catch on to all this soon.

Congratulations!
Linda

3:33 PM  
Blogger Sherita Saffer Campbell said...

Linda, I''m trying to answer commits. Tell me if you get this. Sherita

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home